Hey guys! I’m on the correct week for the #31DC2017Weekly manicure challenge, this week was stripes. I was really excited to do this weeks because I recently found stamping plates at Walmart so I picked them up. They are from the brand Pueen, You can buy the stamping kit which I did and get a stamping plate, stamper, scraper, and two polishes. I also bought one other plate that they had separately too.
I started off by painting my nails in No Place Like Chrome by Essie. I love this silver, it’s very opaque which is nice.
Next, I used the black polish that came with the stamping kit and attempt to stamp chevron stripes. I’m just a very beginner so they are not near good, but good for a very beginner! I’m happy with them and after some practice and playing around I’ll get better.
If your have any real good tips for stamping, I would love hear them and try them! What’s your thoughts on this manicure?
Hey guys! It’s been almost a week since I have posted but I’m back for Week 10 of the #31DC2017Weekly manicure challenge..I will be caught up hopefully at the end of this week, finally!
I started off my painting all my nails using Petal Pushers by Essie. I typically don’t reach for my Essie polishes anymore but I’m trying to start again. I love this gray color because at times it has a purplish hue.
I’ve only done a gradient look a few times so this was a little tricky..even though it looks easy. I wanted to go for sunset colors so I used: YOLO Yellow by Sinful Colors, Lounge Lover by Essie, & Lavender Creme by Wet n Wild. I had to reapply several times..because I should have used white base! I wasn’t thinking very clear at all with this manicure.
I think it still looks great being that I’ve only done it a few times and could still use practice! What’s your thoughts?
Hey guys! I’m back for another week of the #31DCWeekly2017 manicure challenge. This week the prompt is orange nails. I don’t typically wear orange too often but I don’t mind it when I do. Let’s go.
Coming up with an idea/theme was a little tricky but I decided to go for leopard print. I started off with Peach Side Babe by Essie, this is such a pretty peachy, orange, coral color. Essie polishes are not my favorite but I do use them once and a while. I believe I had to do 3 coats to get to my liking.
Next, I used French White Creme by Wet n Wild, I took a dotting tool and made blobs all over. I wanted to add a pop of color and make it unique, so I used Sail La Vie by Sinful Colors…took another dotting and outlined the blobs a little bit to make it leopard print. I love Sail La Vie..I’m going to have to purchase a new bottle soon. It’s a pretty in-between blue..it went perfect with the orange!
What’s your opinion on this manicure? Next is yellow nails..this is going to be harder so stay tuned!
Hey guys! Can you believe it’s Spring? I totally cannot. The weather has been so wacky..we’ve had thunderstorms, tons of rain and just super gloomy weather, ugh. Anyway, since it’s now Spring I thought it would share a few polishes that I plan on using this Spring.
First for pinks is Sinful Colors Strawberry Milk..this was part of the Kandee Johnson collection. It’s a very pale pink but has enough hue to tell it’s pink. It does dry matte unless you use shiny top coat. Next is Cute as a Button by Essie, this is just a simple pretty coral.
For purples, my first one is Lie-Lac by Sinful Colors. I haven’t owned this one for too long but it’s so spring-y to me..even the name is. The color is a light lilac. Playdate by Essie is a darker lilac in my opinion that works get for the spring season also.
Candy Hearts by Sinful Colors..is also part of the KJ collection..is prefect for spring! I truly cannot wait to do an Easter mani using this. It’s such pretty close to robin egg blue. It’s also matte but a shine coat with take that away. Mint Candy Apple by Essie is another pretty blue spring polish. It has hues of blue and mint green, it’s a really pretty pastel.
Another new polish to me that I’m going to use this spring is Mint Chip by Sinful Colors..yes and it’s part of the KJ collection. It’s such a pretty medium mint green..ahh! I would use it all the time..I should have picked up another for back up. I was kinda on the fence of including I Shop Mintage by Nicole by OPI..but here it is. I don’t use this polish much at all but I’m going to try and do a mani with it this Spring.
Last one..I really would have liked to include a yellow polish but I don’t any pastel yellow..or really any yellows. They just don’t go with my skin tone..but I though I would include a pastel orange! It’s V.I.Peach by Sinful Colors..part of the Kylie Jenner collection. It’s a pale peachy color with gold shimmer.
Those are most the polishes I’m going to try and include in a few spring manis soon! What’s one of your favorite polishes that you love for Spring?
Hi guys! I’m back with another nail look that I was rocking. I decided to do something that I haven’t done in the past or for a long time.
I started off using Mint Sprint by Sally Hansen, on my thumbs & half of my ring fingers. This is an aqua yet kind of teal color..very cute but I hate removing it.
Next, I used Lounge Lover by Essie, on half of my index fingers & pinkies. This is a coral-pink color..pretty for summer.
For my middle fingers & other halves of my nails..I used After Dark by Sinful Colors from the Kylie Jenner collection. This is a textured dark gray polish.
Lastly, to finish it off..I used a dotting tool and placed an aqua & pink dot on my middle nail.
I love how this mani turned out..to be honest I was surprised that I did the half’s well.
Hey guys! I was brainstorming some ideas for posts recently and I came up with sharing my favorite nail polishes I liked/used the most this past year.
- Sinful Colors Sail La Vie – I’ve used half of this color and it’s such a pretty in between light blue and blue!
- Sinful Colors (Kylie Jenner Collection) Kurtain Kall- This just came out a few months ago but I’m including it in my favorites because I used it week after week almost..i couldn’t put it down. Highly recommend!
- Sinful Colors Wondermint – I’ve had this one forever and just recently started to like it again..but I love it and have been using it with a few christmas/winter manis!
- Essie’s In The Cabana – I need to get a new one because I’ve used this color so much this year! It’s such a pretty teal..has to be my favorite one for now..but I’m slowly stirring away from Essie because of price. Trying to go a little cheaper since I own so many polishes.
- Orly Scenic Route – I used this polish this mostly in the summer but it’s a pretty purple and it also is a bit neon like.
- Sinful Colors (LE Porcelain Matte) Cheshire China – I love this color so much. I haven’t wore it much lately because I can’t seem to find another or any others in the porcelain matte collection!! Ugh!
- Sinful Colors Cream Pink – As you can tell this one also is half gone..this is one of my go-tos when I don’t know what to choose.
- Sinful Colors (Kylie Jenner Collection) Silhouette – This one also just came out a few months ago but I loved it during the fall. It’s such a deep copper red brown color.
NAIL ART POLISHES –
- Wet N Wild’s Black Creme & French White Creme – This work so good for doing nail art with dotting tools! They are my favorites!
- Sinful Colors Casablanca & Gold Medal – I use these a lot for nail art also when doing an accent nail.
- Wet N Wild’s Kaleidoscope – I love these glitter overcoat because the glitter’s reflect multiple colors hint the name.
Well, those are most of my favorite nail polishes that I’ve used the past year! Can you believe it’s already almost 2017? Crazy!
Hi guys! Just sharing another quick mani that I wore. This is going to be a real quick and easy post.
I wanted to use one of my Essie polishes because I haven’t touched them for a little while. I grabbed a pretty middle pink..this one is Cascade Cool. It’s just a pretty girly pink. I applied it to all my nails and that’s all. I didn’t want to add any nail art or glitter.
here’s the product :