Hey guys! This past week I was nominated by altercontroldelight for a blog award, thank you so much! I enjoy looking/reading through her blog..she does nail posts, along with occasional baking and DIY posts. I’ve been nominated for an award once before but didn’t put much effort into since I was a new blogger.
Here’s the rules:
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about them.
- Then nominate 15 people!
7 facts about me:
- I’m a total night owl. I usually don’t go to bed until 4am or later. I just seem more motivated at night.
- I’m terrified to drive. I think it has a lot to do with my back being that I have 2 rods and 25 screws..I’m just afraid I’m gonna wreck or something.
- I’m semi-allergic to milk. I can have a few milk products but only one a week..I love pizza and ice cream, ugh!
- I hate shorts. You won’t catch me in any. To me, they are just way too short! Capris or knee-highs all the way!
- I cannot go to sleep without a tv on. I have no clue what the deal is but I can’t do without it. When the power goes out..I’m mostly exhausted from a horrible night of trying to fall asleep.
- I love tulips & sunflower & daffodils! I can’t wait till Spring! We had a warm up last month and they are already coming up..I planted like 40 or so. I’ll share pictures!
- So many people hate Michigan weather but I tend to love it. We don’t get horrible weather..occasionally there’s a rough snowstorm and thunderstorm but it’s better than hurricanes and earthquakes! 2 years ago, there was actually an earthquake and the center point was a mile down my road!
In my opinion, I’m not too interesting so I had to dig for facts, haha! But that’s all for now.
Here are the blogs I would like to nominate:
The Nail Chronicle
Life in Lipstick
Polished by Amy
Those are all the blogs I can think of. I’m still finding and following blogs daily!
Hi guys! Today is just a really random post but I wanted to get some thoughts out, and just write.
Last night, I was scrolling through my twitter and I read a post like really hit me. It’s a picture with 15 steps to happiness.
The first one really caught me. I have been on such a bad sleep schedule..I go to sleep at 5am and wake up at 2 in the afternoon. I liked it for a while but now I see myself wanting to get up earlier and I need too. I definitely am not going to start waking up at 5am right away but I’m going to try going by half hours..so instead of 2pm, 1:30pm and then 1pm, and so on. In order to wake up earlier, I need to get better at going to bed earlier. I don’t really do much at night besides catch up on tv shows, sit on my computer, or watch YouTube. Normally, before I go to bed I’ll read or play The Sims 2. I just really need to work on a new sleep routine and seeing that being the first thing on the list..makes me motivated.
Another thing that’s on the list that I want to/have been trying to do, is drink more water! I was drinking about 3-4 water bottles a day but I’m slacking a bit. Going to jump back on that bandwagon this weekend for sure.
Just everything on this list basically is something I need to do..or include in a new routine. We all could better our daily routines os that were more happy, more positive, and more motivated to achieve goals.
I’m also in that place in life where I’m trying to figure out what exactly I want to do. College is one thing that I always told myself I was going to reach for but right now it’s just not the time and it’s kinda of on my back burner. The one thing that I want to focus on is selling wreaths. I’ve mentioned this a ton of times before but I would like to own a small business one day, not like a brick & mortar store but something online mainly. I’ve just recently started focusing again on it and I’m gonna try hard. I also have scoliosis, had a spinal fusion a few years ago and so it’s difficult to find jobs around that will work around my restrictions but I would prefer to do something handmade..I love working with my hands and putting my touch on things.
I just need to get on a better routine, get re-motivated, and soar! I want to look back on this year and say I worked hard to reach my dreams. I’m not down or anything, I just want to get back on track and get a better routine that will help me reach higher.
I hope the inspires you or motivates you in some way like it did me.
Hi guys! I hope you all are having a great start to the New Year. I thought I would just jump on here and do an update and share my goals for this blog.
First off, the whole month of December I was going blog crazy. I posted multiple DIY’s, different nail looks, and I shared a few book reviews. I really want to get on a schedule with my postings. I think what I’m going to do is Monday & Friday’s will have my weekly nail looks even though lately there’s been multiple because I’m trying to catch up. Wednesday’s, I will post a book review or a book related post. Thursday’s will be a DIY post. That leaves Tuesday & the weekends free. I may occasionally post something for those days like favorites or something.
My goal is to continue sharing my love for nail polish, crafting, and occasionally reading with you all! I enjoy writing posts and I’m learning as I go.
Like I mentioned above I’ve been posting a lot of posts one after another trying to catch up. This year is going to be on schedule!
Last but not least, if there is something you would like me to include in my blog, let me know and I’ll see what I can do.
Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates! I hope you all have a day filled with peace, love and happiness!
Me & my family aren’t doing much at all. Yesterday, I made fudge & cookies with my Mom and then my Dad helped decorate. And then spent the day watching different Christmas movies. I just wanted something laid back this year. We didn’t do gifts either because the true meaning of Christmas is about being with the ones you love and I prefer to give than receive..I’ve learned that a lot this year.
Sending Christmas wishes to you!
Happy Thanksgiving to you all that celebrate it! I spent the day with my family, aunt & cousins. I also tackled making 2 pies from scratch or I should say almost all from scratch. They were a hit even though it’s the first time I made them.
Anyhow onto the update..
I’ve got a few more nail art posts coming your way this week & next. I might also throw in a few others. I’m trying to post about different things and not so much nails all the time. Like I mentioned in an update post prior to this I’m leaning away from makeup lately. Today was the first time I put makeup on in months! Whoo. I’m going to be doing a book review soon on the book I’m currently reading, almost done. I’m going to also try and share some christmas diys and maybe a few recipes I find and make. Lately, I’ve been trying to get into more baking things for the holidays.
So I think that’s all for now..just really wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving!
Hi guys! I thought I would write a post about Fall and what I like about this season..it’s one of my favorite.
- leaves changing..I live in Michigan and our leaves started to change a few weeks ago but this week they are so bright and colorful. I love watching the leaves just fall and wind down to the ground. I love how they layer the yard with multiple colors and make it pretty!
- chilly air..I love when the feel in the air changes..it get’s just a little more chilly each week. It makes me feel relaxed and rejuvenated.
- fall smells..I don’t mean I like all the fall smells only a few. I don’t like the smell of leaves burning or any pumpkin or cinnamon because I’m allergic. I like the maple, apple, toasty smells more than anything!
- just the cozyness..I love feeling nice and cozy at night when the air drops..it just brings the family all together again after a summer full of fun.
What’s your favorite thing about Fall?
Hey guys! I just wanted to jump on here and post a little update on what my posts are going to be based on the next weeks.
My posts lately have been all about the Kylie Jenner Collection with Sinful colors, I’ve probably started to drive some of you crazy with them..I’m just a little overly obsessed with them. I promise they will need within the next 2-3 posts.
I’m going to try and start posting more about lifestyle things like what books I’m going to read or am currently reading, monthly favorites, different holiday diy..and of course still nail related stuff. I’m steering away from makeup a little bit..I haven’t used mine in months!
I am going on a nail polish no-buy because lately I’ve gone crazy..whoops.
Anyhow, I’m going end it here but if you have any ideas or things you want to see..let me know.