hey guys! Today I thought I would share with you how my reading is going..so like an update. My overall goal for the year is to read 50 books..so far I’ve read 4. But since I got back into reading in December I’ve read 7 total in 2 months. Yeah, I know 3 don’t count for towards the 50 but still..I’m proud of myself. This month I’ve already read 1 month than the last month, wowza. Anyhow, I’m going to list below the ones I’ve read and I did reviews on all of them, here’s the link to them.
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell – This is a love story but not an intense one. I was locked in most of the time, there were a few parts here and there that seemed drag a little but still great book!
- Forever Summer by Alyson Noel– 2 book in 1. Both books were okay..I was slightly bored, possibly because they could be out of my age range but I never read the book so I told myself to get through it. Young teens could probably learn a little about friendships with this book.
- Let It Snow by Maureen Johnson, John Green, and Lauren Myracle – 3 books in 1. All three are love story that are based around Christmas. I enjoyed them all and each time I finished one I figured out the character in each book were tied together..made it interesting!
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares – This is a book for a younger teen but I also never read this when I was younger and wanted to figure out if it was any good. I read it quickly and I have to say it wasn’t bad.
- Spoiled by Heather Cocks & Jessica Morgan – This was a good read and had sibling rivalry in it. Being I don’t have siblings I found it interesting and I was hooked. I started off a little tricky but once I got past the first few chapters I was in.
- The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson – I picked this book up randomly at the store and had no clue if it was going to be any good..but turns out it was great!
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman – I read this a year or so ago and just recently read it again. It’s such a good book..a little mysterious at times. I read it again so I could read the 2nd one, Where She Went..needed a refresher. Stay tuned for a review of the pair.
Just thought I’d share them with you and give a little update. How are you doing on your reading goal for the year?