Hi guys! I’ve been receiving the Walmart beauty boxes for a few seasons now..they don’t come every month. The price is reasonable at $5 and that’s just to ship it. I thought I would a post to share what you receive.
This seasons box wasn’t the best I’ve gotten but I loved a few things. Typically you get 5-7 products I think..could be wrong. This time though it was 5 products.
Let’s talk about the packaging though! The blue and gold along with snowflake tissue paper..I love it!
- Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara – I’m so happy this was in there! I needed a new one and I’m so glad it’s covergirl. I have the green one I think it’s just the plain lashblast and I really liked it. Can’t wait to try this one.
- Curel Hydratherapy Wet Skin Moisturizer – I’m excited to use this being that its winter and my skin is dry!
- Dove Revitalize Body Wash – This is suppose to be a good moisturizing body wash. I’ve never used dove body wash before but I’m looking forward to trying it. The scent is mandarin tiare flower blossom, you can smell the orange with a hint of floral.
- Pond’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream – I’ve have gotten 2 or 3 of these so far! I’m hoping I don’t get another, haha. I haven’t tried it yet but I guess your never to young to protect against wrinkles! The scent smells like baby powder.
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt – I received another moisturizer except I’ve never heard of body yogurt. It is vanilla and oats fragrance..but is very light!
This was an okay box, definitely my favorite thing was the mascara. I seem to get repeat items every so often like the Pond’s cream.