Hey guys! Today’s post is another book related one. I made a list a few months of ago of which books I would like to read by the end of 2016, I read 2 out of 8 on that list. I could have read more but I purchased a new one and had to read it first. Anyhow, I’m going to set a Goodreads goal to read at least 50 by the end of 2017. Let’s get to it.
- Forever Summer by Alyson Noel – From the back, it says this one is a 2 books in 1..Laguna Cove & Cruel Summer. I’m currently reading it right now (12/28). Seems to be about different girls & relationships.
- Spoiled by Heather Cocks & Jessica Morgan – The cover caught my eye and made me by it. Who wouldn’t when there’s makeup and nail polish all over the cover?
- Where She Went by Gayle Forman – I read the first one which is If I Stay..which leaves you hanging but I haven’t started this one yet.
- Paper Towns by John Green – I watched the movie earlier this year but haven’t read the book yet.
- Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs – I bought this because there was so much hype and now there’s a movie out or coming out so I need to read it.
- The Longest Ride by Nicolas Sparks – I’ve never read a book by this author..but I saw the movie preview on tv one day and then saw the book in store and grabbed it.
I have a few other books that I’d like to buy and read like Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, and a few memoirs that people from TV shows have wrote but for right now this is my list.
If you have any recommendations, I would love to hear them.