I have had these books for like a year already and haven’t picked them up yet! I’m one of those people that have a off and on relationship with reading. I love to read but there’s months when I just don’t feel like picking a book up. I thought by making a post, it will help get me into gear to finish them.
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Powell: I’ve had this book for almost 2 years probably and haven’t touched it. What caught my eye when I purchased it was that it’s a New York Times Bestseller..so it has to be good, right? Haha..I hope. From reading the inside cover it’s about 2 people, boy and a girl who know first love never lasts but they try to make it happen. Sounds good to me.
- Spoiled by Heather Cocks & Jessica Morgan: I bought this book all because of the cover..it caught my eye. It’s got fake eyelashes, eyeshadow, lipstick, mascara..it would catch any girls eye. After reading the back cover, it sounds interesting. A girl discovers her biological father and moves to be close to him and finds out about a half sister and she doesn’t know what she’s getting into.
- Forever Summer by Alyson Noel: This is actually 2 books in one called Laguna Cove and Cruel Summer. I don’t remember why I bought it but by reading the back again it sounds to be about two different girls that move to a new place and have to start from scratch with friends and just things in life along with love. I’m one that’s always into love stories.
- Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle: This book has 3 stories or holiday romances is what it says on the cover. I purchased this last winter and never got around to reading it. The back cover talks about a girl getting stranded around Christmas Ever, 3 friends try to win a race and then something about a teacup pig.
- The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks: I’ve never read a Nicholas Sparks book and now is my chance! I saw the movie trailer on tv and it caught my eye. So once I saw the book in store, I bought it. Still haven’t seen the movie so no spoilers. It sounds so good to me..the back covers shares that it’s about 2 couples. A young couple and old couple who lives we can learn from.
- Where She Went by Gayle Forman: I read the first one, which is If I Stay and I saw that movie. They both left you hanging so I need to read this one.
- Paper Towns by John Green: I bought this book..started to read it and didn’t think it was any good. Well, my boyfriend surprised me with the movie and I had to watch it. After that I loved it! Now, I want to read the book.
- Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children by Random Riggs: I have to admit..I am a little frightened about this book. I’m not one for scary or horror books or movies so I’m hoping this one isn’t one..knowing it probably is. I bought it because the cover looked interesting..haha. Now it’s a movie and I have to read it too!
So these are my 8 books that I really would like to have done by the end of the year..but seeing we only have 3 months left..not sure that will happen. If you have any books you would suggest, leave the titles in the comments!