I’ve been trying to get into different brands, like Sally Hansen and Wet n Wild so I purchased a few different colors in each brand.
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri: Leapin’ Lilac: When I saw this color, it called my name! It’s such a pretty and delicate light purple. It will be perfect for Easter nail art.
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri: Sonic Boom: I’m not too much into bold and bright colors but this one stuck out to me. It’s a red-orangish color but great for summer.
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dro: In Prompt Blue: To me, this kinda of reminds me a of cobalt blue but not as bright and bold. It has purple hue too. It will be a good background color for winter nails.
- Wet n Wild: Putting on Airs: I don’t look at the wet n wild colors all too much but I choose to when I saw this color! It’s a pretty light blue that has mint hue at times. It will be nice for winter mani’s as well.
- Sinful Colors Kylie Jenner: Kommotion: This is from the trend matters velvet collection. Some on them have a gold hue, like this one. I loved how the purple and gold looked together, so I thought I’d give it a try.
- Sinful Colors Kylie Jenner: Krop Top: This is from the denim and bling collection. I had to get the red one because when it doubt choose the red one is my saying.
- Sinful Colors Kylie Jenner: Kobalt: This is also from the denim and bling collection. This one looked kinda like a galaxy and I had to have it!
If you have any suggestions of colors from these brands, let me know!